RPGWatch Feature - Enderal: Shards Of Order Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
As promised here is the interview were Fluent talks to the creators of the Nehrim mod about their next undertaking Enderal: Shards Of Order.
Being a big fan of Nehrim, I recently thought it would be a good idea to reach out to SureAI, the creators of Nehrim, and see if they would answer some questions about their new project, Enderal: Shards Of Order. Thankfully, they obliged (thanks, fellas!), so I typed out a few questions and sent them off. Here is what they had to say.
As a bonus here is a new video talking about the games class system.

More information.

Last edited:
Wow this looks really good. The skill system looks interesting, and it sounds like they will have english voice actors this time round. I really enjoyed Nehrim, and are definitely looking forward to this. I hope these guys try to make their own game one of these days, they are really talented and dedicated. I would definitely pledge if they run a kickstarter, even though I am slightly sick of all the kickstarters popping up every where.

Well done, Fluent. This sounds like it's going to be just as good or even better than their previous mods. And that's saying something. As i was playing Nehrim, i kept saying to myself that i couldn't believe this was a mod team and not a AAA game studio. I played many games that cost a a lot of money that couldn't match the quality of Nehrim.

As i was playing Nehrim, i kept saying to myself that i couldn't believe this was a mod team and not a AAA game studio. I played many games that cost a a lot of money that couldn't match the quality of Nehrim.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. I can't wait to see what they do with Enderal.

Back
Top Bottom