Skyrim - Mounted Combat in v1.6

That's right, we have been strafing since the days of Doom and we are still alive!:)

Actually no you can't. Try strafing, your character is to slow and you will get hit a lot of the time. I also find even when you get out of the way of the sword you still take the damage. I play a dual wielding thief on the hardest difficultly. So I don't get to block either. The only way to avoid getting hit is to go in hit the enemy and then back straight out. Which looks weird to me. So the difficulty has nothing to do with it.

Are they actually ever going to do an expansion for Skyrim? Hasn't it been out over 6 months?

-Carn

Well, actually they are working on one called "Dawnguard", they only teased a screenshot so far, but more will come at E3 which is between 5-7 june. Some people over at the Skyrim nexus have peeked into a few current core files and have seen references to new content. I remember them talking about Vampire stuff, Snow Elves and other things, you should check it out!
Slam23

Skyrim is not hard game even on master dificulty I think puting dodge would make game far too easy

Wow I suck. Now I wouldn't dare say what level of difficulty I'm playing on.

Actually no you can't. Try strafing, your character is to slow and you will get hit a lot of the time. I also find even when you get out of the way of the sword you still take the damage. I play a dual wielding thief on the hardest difficultly. So I don't get to block either. The only way to avoid getting hit is to go in hit the enemy and then back straight out. Which looks weird to me. So the difficulty has nothing to do with it.

Then maybe they can implement a 'dash' features just like in Darksiders by double tapping the direction buttons. That would also work in first person.

I think it’s because most of the gamers (like myself) playing Elder Scroll games in first person view. But, I think if I were playing the game in third person, no dodging would be a problem for me. It was a real problem in Risen 2 before the patch, for ex.

I always forget about 1st person view. I play in 3rd person 99% of the time. I only switch when I can't get a good angle with the bow.

Back
Top Bottom