Grim Dawn - Greetings from Allminoxy

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Another new recruit into the Crate family pops up on the Grim Dawn forums with a couple of new screenshots also on offer:
My name is Ben Soderstrom (Allminoxy) and I'm the newest recruit to join the ranks of the Crate army! I've actually been around for a couple of weeks, but I've been lurking in the shadows, waiting for the 'right' moment to introduce myself. Officially, I've joined the team as an artist, but you can think of me as a "make stuff look good" guy, or a "make stuff gross and disgusting" guy (depending on your tastes).

Like Jalex and Zantai, I am yet another survivor of the 38 Studios Holocaust (I know, we're a dime-a-dozen these days) After losing my job, I did what is only natural for anyone in that situation: play lots of video games and drink. Diablo 3 had just come out and I swore that even my livelihood imploding would not ruin the game for me. And then something incredible happened - the game just up and ruined itself! At first I didn't really understand it and I kept on playing for a while, but to no avail. Around the time I was getting really pissed off at D3, a little angel disguised as Jalex floated down and told me that Crate was looking to hire an artist. Being an artist and a lover of ARPG's I thought to myself "wow, I rather enjoy spinach!" Shortly thereafter, I spoke with Arthur which lead to him offering me a job at Crate. Well, there may have been a few other things in there somewhere, but that's the gist of it!
More information.

Now I'm wondering what spinach have to do with ARPG.

Also, Crate is starting to become a nice little studio.

Back
Top Bottom