Gothic 3 Another 'I can't find the quest' question

txa1265

SasqWatch
Boy, these 'midlands' are a great place to wander around ...

I'm trying to do 'Take the Orc's Shipment from Nordmar to Anog the Rebel' ... and got the basic description of where to find them, but can't seem to find the band anywhere. I've wandered the whole Silden / Montera / Gotha triangle and not found anything. I came across the orcs in a small camp fighting the 'malicious beasts' that were tormenting that Kent guy I had a hard time finding, and am worried that *those* were the orcs, but there were no 'named' NPC's I found in the group.

Any clues on this?

No they were not, it's north of the rebel camp that is near Silden. The easiest way to find them is to let the Nordmar fellow in Silden take you there after you pay for his freedom - he will take you roughly 50 feet or so from the orcs.

The orcs are not far from a path that leads into Nordmar, and when you meet them they are fighting both a pack of wolves and ripperbeasts. Yes, they will lose, but the orc leader still has the package you need on him.

No they were not, it's north of the rebel camp that is near Silden. The easiest way to find them is to let the Nordmar fellow in Silden take you there after you pay for his freedom - he will take you roughly 50 feet or so from the orcs.

The orcs are not far from a path that leads into Nordmar, and when you meet them they are fighting both a pack of wolves and ripperbeasts. Yes, they will lose, but the orc leader still has the package you need on him.

Crap ... I have combed the area over and over ... I did free Lars and then searched in a circling pattern from there - I even entered Nordmar on that road ... I'll have to find another way to get past 74 rep in Silden ...

Back
Top Bottom