Mass Effect 2 - Requests for features in Mass Effect 3 @ GamesRadar

aries100

SasqWatch
Games Radar has looked at the Mass Effect games and made a list of features they think should be in Mass Effect 3. One of these is the unmasking of Tali:
We just hope that when you finally lift the veil from her face, she doesn’t turn out to be too pretty. Here’s the thing. Tali is smart, she’s funny, and she’s kind of geek when it comes to ship technology. So she’s pretty much the perfect in-game soul mate for anyone who’s been following an RPG trilogy for about five years.
At the very least, Tali needs some kind of horrible skin condition and perhaps a disturbing lip scar, something weird enough to make her shy about unmasking, but not so hideous that you’ll wind up racing through your radial menus for the option to back out of the conversation.
More information.

Not one point about the actual gameplay?

Since it will never be a good and interesting CRPG, how about a good shooter?

I'd personally start out by designing less painfully linear levels, and maybe not place supremely obvious cover in all the rooms meant for fighting. Might help make the shallow shooter experience less predictable.

- Make it more like ME1.
- Remove the silly Council/Human Fleet apathy. It's getting redicilous. 100.000 people vanish and they keep blaming it on random terrorists? A giant squid shaped ship that is technologically superior to anything else in the galaxy and they blame it on the Geth? Politicians may be stupid, but even George W. Bush would be hearing bells and whistles on this one.
- Please don't make the main quest too obvious. Here is my prediction:

You, the Grey Warden - sorry, Commander - are facing a threat you can't beat alone. You must therefore recruit X factions to face this threat. However, certain factions are enemies, so you can only get certain ones to join you, such as:
- Either Krogan or Rachnei
- Either Geth or Quarians
- Either Cerberus or Human Alliance
- Etc

Do a big quest for each, and you gain both an ally (the ones you help) and an enemy (the enemy of your new ally). Exactly the same recipe as Dragon Age: Origins.

There will probably also be some sort of redicilous task to convince the council that the threat is real (to enlist them), as if there was any lack of proof so far (there's TONS if you pay attention when playing ME1 and 2).

We just hope that when you finally lift the veil from her face, she doesn’t turn out to be too pretty. Here’s the thing. Tali is smart, she’s funny, and she’s kind of geek when it comes to ship technology. So she’s pretty much the perfect in-game soul mate for anyone who’s been following an RPG trilogy for about five years.
At the very least, Tali needs some kind of horrible skin condition and perhaps a disturbing lip scar, something weird enough to make her shy about unmasking, but not so hideous that you’ll wind up racing through your radial menus for the option to back out of the conversation.

I love that suggestion! I don't even know how I could live without that! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom