Dungeons of Dredmor released.

Got it.

Cute game (although I did expect that I could at least pick my own attributes instead of just starting skills).

I doubt its going to draw me away from F:NV though so I'll only play it in little bites for
quite some time. Looks like pretty decent (if a bit lite) fun though.

Bought it as well but I'm having issues with inventory management... so much junk that I'm not sure on whether to keep or toss on the ground.

@Drithius some of us have to sleep you know or I would have posted the second it was released. It's 4 AM over here. ;)

Purchased!

Just started work, then I can start downloading it when I get home. It's going to be a long day. I also have squash tonight. *sigh*

Drithius,
Have you found the Lutefisk Cube yet? It converts items to Lutefisk (Food) which can also be used at the Lutefisk Altar.

This game is more fun than Desktop Dungeons! Started playing and 3 hours later....

Hope it sells well for 'em. It's a fun game. Sorta weird seeing a bunch of RPGMaker-lookin titles added to Steam at the same time. They denied Avadon but approved that? What?

Last edited:
Try to save as much lutefisk as you can to give to the shrine. The more you give the better the equipment will be. I never put anything less than 100 in the shrine.

Just found my first monster zoo tonight, holy crap it was epic. 80+ monsters all wanting to rape me, luckily I had dragon breath and corpse explosion and could roughly hold the doorway and blow up group after group. Still, it was one of those gaming moments I'll remember for many years to come. First ever zoo and I emerged victorious (just), totally stoked.

Darn it, yesterday I was 1 out of 0% who had mastered the Psionics skill tree, now it has jumped up to 0.1%. Out of the trees that I have on my character, this one actually seem to be the most useful of the lot.

I'm doing pretty well in the game. Well, I'm dying but that's kinda the fun of it. How long can I last? It's the antithesis of every game I've ever played, every game is always doing it's best to keep you alive. In DoD, that turn comes where youre down to little or no health and youre scrambling thru your inventory for something, anything to help you out of this mess. Can you get that lucky hit? Can you chug that invisibility potion, will that work?

Tho I'm going to be doing my best to stay alive, it is indeed a good day to die.

Finally beat the game on Dwarven Moderation, 860780 points, and it only took 11 days of trying..... Great little game, and the patches are just making it better and better. Best purchase I've ever made.

My awesome hero died yesterday, this is the first death that actually hurt because I was doing so well and played him about a week. A boss killed me in 3 hits, I have never seen an enemy in the game hit so hard.

Next time I'm unloading on bosses w/ my heavy artillery, making sure to take them down a couple pegs before they reach me. I had a bunch of gnarly bolts of mass destruction and stuff that would have probably saved my ass. I had fought thru nearly an entire monster zoo and had him down to very little health when he traded my last blow with a death swipe. Argh

R.I.P. "Destro the Fencer" 2011-2011

Back
Top Bottom