Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Media Update

Let me ask then what version is your steam release then? Just curious as I don't have the Steam version. Trent as I said stated it would not be supported. If I remember Atari forced the game on Steam he wasn't happy about it.

Let me ask then what version is your steam release then? Just curious as I don't have the Steam version.

Trent as I said stated it would not be supported. If I remember Atari forced the game on Steam. This is not new info here.

Going by the Steam forum for BG:EE, the last patch took about 1 week to be put on Steam (because Atari is slow). Apparently, Beamdog was supposed to work with them to make this patch release faster, so people are expecting it Monday-ish on Steam.

Also, BG2:EE will release on November 15th on Steam, same price and date as Beamdog version.

Trent totally lost his battle against Steam here.

Going by the Steam forum for BG:EE, the last patch took about 1 week to be put on Steam (because Atari is slow). Apparently, Beamdog was supposed to work with them to make this patch release faster, so people are expecting it Monday-ish on Steam.

Also, BG2:EE will release on November 15th on Steam, same price and date as Beamdog version.

Trent totally lost his battle against Steam here.

Thanks for the info azarhal. I knew BG2:EE was getting released on Steam. I just wasn't sure if the first one got patched at all.

Though it seems every pc release nowadays has to be on Steam. It's become mandatory now, and blasphemy if you don't. He learned the hard way it seems.

Thanks for the info azarhal. I knew BG2:EE was getting released on Steam. I just wasn't sure if the first one got patched at all.

Though it seems every pc release nowadays has to be on Steam. It's become mandatory now, and blasphemy if you don't. He learned the hard way it seems.

Except if it's released by EA. Some of their games are only found on Origin, the EA store.

Back
Top Bottom