Skyrim Enderal - The Shards of Order

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Quick question about Enderal (and Nehrim by extension). Are there any skills within Enderal that are not in Skyrim (spell effects, short effects, fighting mechanics, etc.)? Or are all skills and abilities within Enderal modifications of those within Skyrim?

An answer to your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8xyEJL6WEs

As for original magic - Entropy should be what you are searching for. Well it is something close to Blood Magic, so you sacrifice Health to deal much damage. It is certainly risky but also highly rewarding if you use it at higher difficulties ^^

Its talents are also rather unique - one allows you to devour a dead body for Health, Mana and Stamina (without raising your Arcane Fever) and the other one is a CC type ability with which can enslave an enemy for a certain amount of time and increase its damage output for that time. Also if that enemy dies before the effect of the talent ends, it causes a huge explosion.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

Started playing the english version of Enderal a couple of days ago and am now 10 hours in. Just reached the capitol city.

Having a blast!

Pros so far:
Good writing and story
Unexpectadly good voice acting
Great music
Nice atmosphere
Lots to explore

Cons:
Minor bugs
3-4 gamecrashes - I now save often!
Some misspelled words and such

Very eager to play further :)

Im about 15 hours in and have barely touched tbe story. Lots of exploration and quests to do. I'm not close to the capital city yet. Also looking forward to playing a lot more soon.

I finally went to Riverville and started the quest there. That was a lot of fun and it opens up a bunch of exploration-based quests in the area. I'm playing the elemental magic skill tree at the moment. I've got one summon spell and a few other spells but I deal most of my damage with a flame staff, and a lighting spell. I added a Skyrim mod called Himalayan heavy haul ring because I'm not going to make trips back to town without fast travel. I may break down and add the fast travel mod too. It gets tedious walking back and forth.

I finally went to Riverville and started the quest there. That was a lot of fun and it opens up a bunch of exploration-based quests in the area. I'm playing the elemental magic skill tree at the moment. I've got one summon spell and a few other spells but I deal most of my damage with a flame staff, and a lighting spell. I added a Skyrim mod called Himalayan heavy haul ring because I'm not going to make trips back to town without fast travel. I may break down and add the fast travel mod too. It gets tedious walking back and forth.

Cool that it's moddable like that.

Yeah, the ring and the fast travel mod both seem to work fine. I played this evening with them ticked on and only had one crash in 5 hours. My guy is level 7 and I'm heading to Ark with Jaspar after tonight. I finally found an arcane enchanter and learned that enchanting is pretty much useless right now. Same with alchemy. You will find much, much better stuff than you can make. Leveling is also much slower than Skyrim as I've played over 20 hours at this point and just hit level 7. This is fine with me, btw.

That's odd. One of the load screens says your created gear will often be more powerful than gear you find. I haven't gotten that far yet. And maybe they are referring to crafting recipes and not enchantments when they say that.

Alchemy in general in these games, including TES, needs a smart overhaul. Not only do you find plenty of potions in games like this but you end up carrying every herb and mushroom in the land and creating 100 potions with ease. In Skyrim that's more problematic because it makes it difficult to raise that skill over time. I think making potions rarer or harder to find and maybe needing to use several of the same ingredient to make a potion could help that.

In the harder dungeons you will find recipes for the unique weapons and armors in game, and if you have crafting at max your product will surpass them.

Perhaps. I don't build my character for end game content though. Crafting is nearly useless at this point of my character's life. Now, since you get crafting learning points, it doesn't hurt to invest those in the skills since you can't use those points to level up fireball.

'nut, Did you try buying skillbooks to improve your crafting skills? I bought a few Elementalism books in Riverville (the Novice ones, which can take you to 25 skill) and I think the damage of spells scales a bit, so if crafting scales that way it should help you make better crafted items. Also, I found a few potions that increase the different crafting skills, so that might help as well.

Yep, I've done both but the stuff I can craft doesn't come close yet. I can buy a bow that does 21 damage, for instance, but the best I can craft does 14. It may eventually become useful, but not now. It's okay, I don't mind buying good stuff. At least money isn't useless in this game.

Back
Top Bottom