Pricewatch!

Oh no. GOG's just started a big winter games sale. Time to start obsessively watching for good deals!

Oh no. GOG's just started a big winter games sale. Time to start obsessively watching for good deals!

You can have two reactions to this:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My wallet!

or

Yesssssssssssss! I will finally buy X when it's in sale.

My second reaction after reaching the page was "GoG has all Stalker games in a pack for 13$?" Oh and the 80% off for 1 hours are kind of crazy (especially on games at close to full price).

Boooo! "Deluxe" edition doesn't include the Golden Realms expansion.

However, Age of Wonders is current free on Gog until they run out of tickets. Yay!

Grab it!

Hehe, love the title!

Well I didn't liked them.Character development, itemization and gameplay are very simple compared to most aRPGs and as result even on highest difficulty game is a joke.

On good side, I did find dialogs between characters amusing and i did like overall setting which isn't something I can say about lot of aRPGs.

Lichdom: Battlemage is 70% off on Steam today. Anyone know if it's worth it?
I suspect it's worth right about that. From the sound of what others are saying, it's fun for a while but gets repetitive by the end. At that price, though, you can buy it without ever intending to finish it.

Distant Worlds: Universe is 17% off. For them, that's a major sale. :) QUITE a different take on the 4X genre.

Rollers of the Realm is 25% off.

Two Worlds 2 is 81% off so it's dirt cheap now.

Disciples 2 (or just the expansions for it?) are on sale.

Theme Park Studio is 34% off. It's still early access but I had some fun making a big coaster with it a couple of months back.

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold is 75% off.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round pre-order is 10% off. Strangely enough, it seems the "jiggle physics" fighter requires Windows 7 Professional!

HumbleBundle's having a winter sale, too. I've already picked up Lego Batman 3. Shadow of Mordor's also got a nice discount, but it's still more than I'm willing to pay.

Oh man, they've got Valkyria Chronicles for $5 off! Bah Humbundle!

Looks like Final Fantasy 4 is half price, too.

Grab it!
VC.

Skip invisible enemies games.

Dunno if anyone mentioned, SimCity 2000 is free on Origin.

Back
Top Bottom