Poll: New grimoire website is up

What will follow?

• The website will stay for awhile and then will be removed again.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Beta testing cycle will be announced soon and then the game will be delayed again.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Beta testing will start and Grimoire will be released this fall.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • What is Grimoire?

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleve's just being Cleve. Nothing to see there, move on.

Hey Clevey, we're waiting for your big release... what happened you flake out again after attempting to flame me?

Hey Clevey, we're waiting for your big release… what happened you flake out again after attempting to flame me?

So what you could do is, don't play my game.

Better yet, PM me your real email address and I will lock you out of the digital distribution system so you couldn't buy a copy even if you could come up with the cash, which is unlikely.

If you have the names of your friends or anybody even remotely like you, even people who live near you and may have distant kin relations in your family tree, send me all their email addresses and I will lock them out as well.

Grimoire is not junk and it's not mass market drivel. I don't want just anybody playing it. If I had my way I'd force anybody as part of credit card registration to take an online IQ exam. Anybody scoring less than 120+ would not be able to purchase the game for any reason, period. I'd send their money back. I cringe at the idea of ordinary dolts and Bell Curve average wreckers putting their greasy, stained hands on a keyboard covered with pro-wrestling stickers and playing my game. There's something about it unsettling. It's like if the Mona Lisa was opened to grade school children for scratch'n'sniff. It's horrible to think about.

This is another reason to never release it. I can't control who plays it. I certainly didn't work a decade and a half on the game so the unwashed masses could get hold of it. Wait a second, I'm going to plug the woodchipper back in.

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
Jesus Christ, man!!! Are you really this much of a lunatic? :roll: Why don't you try ignoring the boneheaded comments instead of encouraging him/her/it?

Probably about time to put this thread down for the night. It's stayed up past its bedtime and it's starting to get cranky.

Cleve, would you please put me on the blackball list for the distribution of the game? After anticipating the game for so long, I fear that it will never be able to live up to the expectations that I have in my mind for it. I would rather it live on forever in my heart and soul as an idea, than someday die as the cold realization that Cleveland Mark Blakemore is not in fact the demigod he claims to be but simply a procrastinating hack who has been trolling internet forums since their inception.

I agree with Dte, close this and later we can open a new and hopefully polite thread for Grimoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom