SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past - Available Next Month

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Nordic Games announces SpellForce 2 - Demons Of The Past will be released on October 24th. I for one can not wait to play it. What about you?

SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past ushering in the end of an era, October 24

Vienna, Austria (September 20 2013) – Nordic Games is sad to announce that SpellForce 2 - Demons Of The Past, the final add-on of the series, is out October 24 for PC, because it is the last of its kind…

Demons Of The Past is the finale in the endearing Spellforce 2 series and, like its earlier incarnations, combines RPG and RTS elements that puts players at the center of the mysterious and wonderful SpellForce universe. Demons Of The Past adds five new maps, offering eight in total to explore.

The stand alone add-on will be available to purchase from Steam priced USD/EUR 19.99, GBP 17.99 and all other reputable outlets, including those made from bricks.

Following on from previous add-on Faith In Destiny, players can now conclude their journey with Demons Of The Past where the fate of Eo rests in the players’ hands. Along the way players will meet old and new faces – will they be of help or hindrance?

“Demons Of The Past is the final add-on for SpellForce 2. We’ve gone all-out to ensure it’ll be a fulfilling and conclusive end to the ever-popular series. The compelling story will make players want to fight to save the world of Eo from evil,” said Gennaro Giani, Localization and Production Manager at Nordic Games and also Nordic's first internally bred SpellForce nerd. “Fans of the SpellForce series are amongst the most involved and motivated. With the new content we’ve tried to make sure it has exactly that unique and magic SpellForce feel to it.”

As the evil wrath of Zazhut ways heavy over the land of Eo, everyone has given up hope that the land will be defended; it’s now down the player to save the world. With over 50 quests and a number of side quests there are 25 hours worth of new gameplay to explore. Players will have the bonus of conjuring new spells and capturing new weapons that provides fresh appeal yet is faithful to the SpellForce world.
http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/newsbit?newsbit=23774

Last edited:
I'll skip it, wait for Spellforce 3 and use the saved money to buy another Train Simulator 2013 DLC. In a few years I'll probably manage to get them all.

Well I'll buy it as it's not like the last add-on. It's a full expansion this time instead of just a few missions. I'll buy the next one also. ;)

Can't wait to see new games on a different engine someday also.:)

Last edited:
Nice, will wishlist to get in a promo (not in a hurry because must finish the base game first...)

Spellforce 3 is never coming. :(

This is like spacerangers where we get new versions of 2 forever...speaking of space rangers 2 hd....planet earth to devs....

This is like spacerangers where we get new versions of 2 forever…speaking of space rangers 2 hd….planet earth to devs….

The truth hurts oh yes it does now I'll be crying in the corner over there.:tears: Or I would be it they didn't also say this.
Nordic Games has announced that they’re working on making Spellforce 3 a thing; noted as such: “And before someone asks: Yes, we are working on ’3′.

Last edited:
Since this is supposed to be the end of the storyline I would think that the next game would be a sequel since they would need to create a new story.

SpellForce RPG was in development a couple of years ago. It would be a surprise to hear anything about it again, though.

SpellForce RPG was in development a couple of years ago. It would be a surprise to hear anything about it again, though.

Well I thought I'd never see another Age of Wonders, and I was happily wrong there.
So hope springs eternal for another third version of one of my favorite games in Spellforce 3, especially now that Phenomic is on their own again.

The truth hurts oh yes it does now I'll be crying in the corner over there.:tears: Or I would be it they didn't also say this.

A missed that, I was going off a interview a few weeks back.

I was also lamenting space rangers.

Back
Top Bottom