Pricewatch!

The Stean Autumn Sale has started. Currently KotOR 2 is on flash sale for 2.49€.

Actually both KotORs are on sale. As usual all related products are cheaper too, if a game is on sale.

I purchased KotOR 2.. already have the first one on Steam, so I figured I might as well have both. I assume that restoration mod works with this version?

XCOM for $33.49? Damn, I paid $50 for that game 2 weeks ago.

Damn….there are some killer sale atm, the Walking Dead game is like 50% off for all 5 episodes. Nice!!!

I was looking at that as well. What is the gameplay like? Is it a point & click adventure game?

Wow, much for sale on Steam! Two Worlds 1 & 2 plus the two DLCs for 2 for $20. $10.20 for Tropico 4 and another $6.79 for the Modern Times expansion - which is a lot cheaper than buying both together as the 'gold' edition. SotS 2 (now playable and with an expansion on the way) $10, The Last Remnant $9, The Witcher $2.50, The Witcher 2 $12, Batman Arkham City GotY $15, Arkham Asylum GotY $10, X3: Terraon Conflict $8, Divinity 2 Developer's Cut $13.39, Drakensang: The River of Time $5....

Skyrim and games that came out recently are barely on sale or not on sale at all but everything else... Now the tricky bit is remembering what games I said I would buy when they go on sale!

Actually the Two Worlds Collection (TW1+TW2+DLC) is down even further to $12.49 right now on 75% flash sale.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City Steam keys will both be $5 on Amazon tomorrow. I'm finally gonna get Asylum :)

Both witcher for 75% and 60% on gg and steam but chose yourself if you want it to be drm free or having the style to be in steam.

As for gifting I don't know since as I am aware no one was member from outside of Europa to gift drm or steam codes of Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga from amazon.com when they were at seductive prices.

Last edited:
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City Steam keys will both be $5 on Amazon tomorrow. I'm finally gonna get Asylum :)

I have Asylum, but not City as City is locked on Steam for my region. :(
However, according to some if I buy it on Amazon, Steam will accept the key and won't object me playing. Is it true?

Skyrim and games that came out recently are barely on sale or not on sale at all but everything else… Now the tricky bit is remembering what games I said I would buy when they go on sale!

The way Steam sales work is that games barely on sales will usually be put on the flash sale at some point. So check everyday the chance of a better deal.

Also, both KoTOR games are 50% off on Steam right now.

You can put games on your Steam watchlist and order it by price. Then it's easy to decide if a discount is attractive.

edit:
Both KotORs were at 75% yesterday.

Fallout 3 GOTY is at 75% for a few hours.

Max Payne 3 for 15$ / 12.49€ on Steam. And even cheaper on GMG: 8€ incl. the voucher nearby. ;)

Could one of our European members gift me something? You'll get your money back via PP.

Max Payne 3 for 15$ / 12.49€ on Steam. And even cheaper on GMG: 8€ incl. the voucher nearby. ;)

The GMG voucher code doesn't work with games on flash sale… at least not for my region.

Steam has Of Orcs and Men for $19.99 for the next 8 hours.

*Edit* Max Payne 3 requires 35 GB of HD space? :thinking:

i thoroughly enjoyed Orcs must Die, so buying pt 2 is a no-brainer for 7.50
Also, I've been ignoring the Walking Dead game since it's like an episodic adventure game, but the entire thing is 12.50 right now. Dead Island is 6.50

Age of Empires 3 complete thing is 9.99, that's quite a deal for strat-heads

I have Asylum, but not City as City is locked on Steam for my region. :(
However, according to some if I buy it on Amazon, Steam will accept the key and won't object me playing. Is it true?

That is true. Buying on Amazon means using a 'fake US address' though. I do it all the time.

New voucher code just released on Green Man Gaming. It's for 25% off, and it's good for the next 3 days. GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

It appears to work with some of the titles that are already discounted. You can get Dishonored for $22.00 with it.

Back
Top Bottom