BioWare - Warming Up with Claudia Black

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware has a new post to the company's official blog thats gives us a look behind the scenes with Claudia Black on how she voices her role as Morrigan.

Ever wonder how the pros get ready for voice acting? Claudia Black took us behind the scenes to show us how she warms up for her role as Morrigan.

It’s invaluable advice for any aspiring actors out there—especially if you’re planning on entering our contest to voice a character in Dragon Age: Inquisition. It’s not too late for all you golden-voiced procrastinators.
More information.

The video is a tribute to a certain "Everyone Slaps Morrigan" meme, and it's mod.;)

Agreed, that was dumb. I don't really care about mods so...means nothing to me.

She appears to be okay.
Yes she is I enjoyed most of her voice acting jobs, and TV series. I can't wait to see how her role as Morrigan unfolds in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Last edited:
Morrigan is an interesting character, and her voice acting was good in my opinion. However, I know nothing about this meme, so I'll just refrain from commenting it.

Maybe employ her in Mass Effect 4? She appears to be okay.

Claudia Black was in ME2 and ME3, she voiced 3 different characters (that I know off): two Asari and one Quarian.

Ahhh "Slap Morrigan". A classic among mods :)

She made Morrigan truly come alive with her superb voice acting. She was also FANTASTIC as Chloe Frazer in Uncharted 2.

wtf did I watch?

Insider joke.

Back
Top Bottom