Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Features Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Eidos Montreal has released a new video showing off the updated Director's Cut features.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut offers a full slate of second screen features for the Wii U GamePad, Microsoft's SmartGlass, and the PlayStation Vita system that make the touchscreen interface Adam Jensen's primary neural hub enhancement. It also includes overhauled boss fights, refined game balance and combat, improved A.I., over 8 hours of developer commentary, and striking visual improvements which make this edition the best looking and most immersive Deus Ex experience available.
More information.

Hope they offers a patch for those who already have the original game. Hated the boss fights

Hope they offers a patch for those who already have the original game. Hated the boss fights

Barret gave me trouble, since I had focused hard on hacking adn a teeny weeny bit of stealth in the beginning.

On the later ones, I had concluded that it was "Gun and Run" time.

Im really looking forward to play it again, I still listen to some of the music from the game.

C

Guys, they knew bosses are not designed really good so there is a failsafe mechanism against them:
overspam them with stun pistol

I didn't mind the boss fights so much, although I remember the 2nd boss being really difficult if you didn't have a certain defensive upgrade.

I look forward to playing again, but these additional features aren't enough for me to pay full price for this game a second time.

Great game, for once I won't disagree with the main hype, but the stealth action, great during a large part of the game, became a bit tedious after some time, and the shooting didn't succeed feel the hole I didn't enjoyed much the shooting, found it good but not great. Otherwise it's solid stuff, fairly good exploration which means better than most not old AAA CRPG, good story, great mood, fairly good class system and items stuff.

I doubt this new edition will have any interest for me.

Back
Top Bottom