IGN - PC Gaming in 2010

Last edited:
Lot of online shit, but at least two gems point out and they are Mafia II and AvP (3). And don't forget Drakensang: River of Time. ;) The rare PC only RPG.

Here's interesting link for you: Reaons why it's worth to be a pcgamer

I didn't even bother looking at the list, but I definitely agree about KB: Armoured Princess and Call of Pripyat.

Kudos to IGN for including Mafia II, AvP and STALKER: Call of Pripyat. As for the rest…rubbish. Especially the rampant focus on forthcoming MMOs.
So, where are the following, which failed to appear on either their list or that linked to by Ergonpandilus…
* 2 Days to Vegas
* Alpha Protocol
* Battlefield: Bad Company 2
* Collapse: Devastated World
* Dead Island
* Dead Rising 2
* Edge of Twilight
* Front Mission: Evolved
* Heavy Duty
* Hei$t
* Highlander
* Hitman 5
* I Am Alive
* Interstellar Marines
* Just Cause 2
* Mars
* Metro 2033
* Necessary Force
* Possession
* Ride to Hell
* Shadow Harvest
* Warhound
…not all of the above are announced as probable 2010 releases, yet many have been. What's more, I could easily come up with a "Ten to Watch" list from among them (including Mafia II!) that thrashes IGN's.

That is a very weak line up by IGN.I am sure there will be better coming out than that.

I think the list is better (at least to me) than I thought. It even lists SW:TOR.

I have never heard of that strange "meatboy", though.

On RPS Alec made the point that it's a list of ten of the best, not the ten best.

Which seems a bit odd in itself but I suppose is designed to reduce "where's [titlename]?" syndrome.

No Mass Effect 2 or Alpha Protocol? Or maybe those aren't worth bothering to watch, just buy them when they show up.

There are a few titles I'm looking forward to beyond Dragon Age: Origins (Nov 2009):
- Alpha Protocol
- Mass Effect 2
- Divinity 2
- Two Worlds 2

And that's about it. None of them are mentioned, though I'm hardly surprised.

Nothing interesting... and where are Age of Decadence and Eschalon Book II? Only new STALKER from this list might be interesting but I'm not sure.

Where is "here"?

I want a copy. :drool:

Little Russia Poland, but you can't buy it there - the game is fully translated to Polish, so I guess you wouldn't be able to understand a thing ;)

Back
Top Bottom