NWN2 Alert equipment loss bug warning!

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Near the end of chapter 1, if you are using the 3 craft machines as storage (72 slots) because Duncan said you could store your stuff in the chest at the inn, dont do it.
Or make sure you have lots of backup saves or take the stuff out about half way through chapter 1.

I can give exact details but I may need to spoiler it.

Just be careful. :)

I recommend just placing everything in the inventory of the various party members. NPCs like Khelgar can carry tons.

I recommend just placing everything in the inventory of the various party members. NPCs like Khelgar can carry tons.

Thanks for the alert - I never assume that chest-based storage will be persistent.

I realized yesterday that I am spoiled with my Pally's carrying ability, and that when I pick up playing my Sorc her strength score will kill my carrying ... I've ben very lazy about organizing thus far.

I got so agravated with my Warlock being so weak...I gave him a belt of giant strengh +3...just to avoid being so annoyed lol.

Just use your friends - you get powerful allies through the game, and just need to be diligent about selling stuff off - and not picking up every 5gp weapon ;)

I would like to know a slight spoiler, if possible.
Does anything unusual happen at the Fort Locke, like say that happens at the Flying Flagoon Spacestation?
Reason being since there are crafting stations and 2 24 slot crates if those were safe would be a nice storage place.

Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom