Torchlight II - Preview @ Ars Technica

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Ars Technica looks at Torchlight II with input from Max Schaefer from Runic, discussing LAN play, the Berserker class and mods among things:
LAN play has been confirmed, so you'll be able to get together with a group of friends and play the game without an Internet connection. It may seem like a small thing, but LAN play is enough to make sure the game gets on the rotation of fans who get together physically to play the game. There will also be no arguments over loot during play: when a monster is destroyed, each player only sees the loot that they can pick up—items that work with their character. No more rushing for high-level items or players annoyed that they didn't get anything good during a play session.
More information.

I am so looking forward to playing this with over LAN and getting my hands on the toolset to create more campaigns..!

Wow. This is what it feels like to be a fanboy. Oh well, I'll cope :)

Sadly. I can only judge , based on the lack of E3 coverage. That the game will not be released next month as they promised few months ago :(

It seems like end of 2011 deal.

I think your right TWOTRICKS. Let em take all the developing time they need for TL2. I will be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom