Dungeon Delvers - New Update @ Official Site

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Only two days affter the last update, CrossCut has kicked up another update on the development of Dungeon Delvers.
A lovely crisp morning here at CrossCut Games. And I'm working on the team bonus special effect. In case you've forgotten, oh true believer, a big part of Delvers is putting together your Guild. You can attract new Delvers as you gain fame from Adventures. But who do you bring into the Guild? One option is to put together a team - like the Bluebloods or the Treehuggers. The more team members you have, the better they are - they like each other, they play well together and you get nice bonuses. Have 2 team members? Good. 3? Really good. 4? Perfect match - awesome bonuses! Extremely cool. And so I'm working up the special effects that happen when those bonuses are applied.
More information

I've been watching Dungeon Delvers since it was first announced.
A similar game has appeared called "FastCrawl", where "Delvers" is similar to the GW (Games Workshop) game Talisman, "FastCrawl" is more like GWs HeroQuest.

Shaf

Info can be found at: http://www.pawleyscape.com/fastcrawl/

p.s. There is a time limited demo available.

Thanks for the info. We hope to encourage more of our visitors to become active on the site with news updates.

I played through the demo of Fastcrawl. The game does not retain anything from session to session. It's like rpg solitaire, where you shuffle the cards between every game. Delvers looks to be more persistent, you build a party and knock off a certain quest during a play session. You don't retain the world state, but you do build a game up between sessions, acquiring heroes and unlocking quests and so on. All in all Delvers looks to be the better.

Back
Top Bottom