Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

$15 RPGWatch bonus mode activated - get the game for just $15!
(Limited for the next 40 donators with a donation of at least $15)

Every donation of at least $15 will be supported by RPGWatch with another $15 - so you can get the $30 game for just $15

I wanted to donate after 10th when i get my paycheck but your offer is too good HiddenX.
Donated instantly!

Thank you!

Yikes, almost missed this! Been out of a real gaming PC for a little while now...Though that will be fixed this fall!

I really want a collector's edition for this one :) I rarely ever pay for those things anymore, but Ill make an exception for this. We will see if I can contribute a little more before the end, but we will start with that.

Hmm since its not too far, I wonder if I could go and get that signed at their new quebec dev studio.

Oh and thanks again for your generosity again this time around Hidden :)

Added my donation as well! Good action (again) :)

And I also appreciate the doubling of my donation ofcourse!

Last edited:
So $15 for the game?? Jeez, I'm in!

Or not. Paypal can't verify my credit card for some odd reason. There's no notifications on my account. Maybe there's some sort of error going on right now? I'll try again later.

P.S. Note that people outside the UK need to put in the dollar amount FIRST then switch the country. If you do it the other way around, Paypal goes brain dead and leaves the rest of the form in UK format and demands a UK county.

Done.

Done !!!

Thank you for your generosity, HiddenX !

25% is already gone. Only 30 positions left to get the game for $15.

Done. :biggrin:

Donated, thank you for your generosity.

Well, damn. Yet again I said I wouldn't back any more software projects because I'll be able to get them on Steam for $5 before I ever get a chance to play them. But I can't pass this one up.

Backed here as well as on the kickstarter page...good deal to have for my son to play as well.

Well, made it home with a little money to spare, and that offer is too good to pass up. I'm in. Thanks, HiddenX. :)

Donated. I love coming here everyday, even if I don't comment a lot, so I threw in what I could to help support this awesome site.

Crap, I forgot to add my nick name to my 15 dollar donation.

How can I fix this?

EDIT
Should I prove my transaction ID or something else to verify my donation?

Back
Top Bottom