DA:Inquisition - The Black Emporium DLC

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
BioWae is finally ready to release the The Black Emporium DLC for free on every platform this Tuesday, and they included some other freebies with the download.

Xenon the Antiquarian cordially invites you to experience the high-end shopping of your dreams… bring extra gold! We’re pleased to announce the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition – The Black Emporium, available to download Tuesday, May 5 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 at no additional cost.

As an added bonus for players of Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age II, two new thrones will be unlocked for use at Skyhold. Be sure to download and install the latest Dragon Age: Inquisition game update to get these thrones at no additional cost. Will you lead the Inquisition from the Legacy Kirkwall throne or the Legacy Ferelden throne? The choice is yours!
More information.

did they ever fix the horrible tactical camera on PC?

They didn't.

Never mind the bleedin' thrones, people want some decent clothes to wear when sitting on them. Everybody's still walking in their armour-underwear while condemning vile criminals to death…:-/

Copyright?

The best pieces probably aren't directly created by Bioware :devilish:

Get real. What kind of copyright makes a score not purchasable anywhere?
Even if a score wasn't written specifically for a certain game, it's still taken from EA Traxx.

Well in that case I think you should write them an angry letter!

I would if there was a chance that would accomplish something.
Instead, all I can do is hack the game data for scores that are not in OST (it's even easier than it was before - you can capture it with nvidia shadowplay then just cut it out) and troll their forums till they stop with their lazyness. I'm pretty sure OST get partial because some lazy arse didn't to bother to find out which exact scores appear in a particular game.

Back
Top Bottom