Two Worlds II - Trailer @ RPS

Fellow gamers , two worlds might not be the most original story but the way the game market is going its the best were gonna get and i want like to play games wont play anything , but looks decent , plus the map in 2 worlds 2 is open and Huge!!! One game i had my sights on that looked really interesting was the INQUISITOR check it out. It truly looks old school reminds me of Planescape.

Dune is poetic fight in the shades of grey , no black vs white , far too complex i guess , Chtulhu is something without clear distinction , it is a shady power beyond human understanding , far too complex too…

/ducks

I didn't said that he was any different , what i am saying is that clear cut in your face attributes (pure good vs pure evil) are NOT RPG material

Odd thing is that DUNE is my favorite novel since I was 14 - I even read it before LOTR. Today I know (after reading it a couple of times) that I didn't had a clue what it was about, but it impressed me nonetheless. LOTR comes in close second. Both books have authors that make their world believable by attention to detail. Both books are highly academical in their tone, but Herbert was a cynic and Tolkien a Roman Catholic.

Why Dune is still not a good CRPG? Dune does not sell on the license. The movie was a commercial flop, Dune 1 also. Dune 2 didn't not sell on the license but the original gameplay. Dune2k was a thing Westwood lovers bought out of habit and the 3D Dune by Westwood was simply a bomb.

The license is to expansive compared to its popularity.

Does TWII have any sort of connection to the 1st story-wise?

Does TWII have any sort of connection to the 1st story-wise?

Mmmh, let me think: You play the same character, your sister is again captured, you fight the guy you identified as the villain at the end of the first game.

Is that a "connection of any sort"?

Mmmh, let me think: You play the same character, your sister is again captured, you fight the guy you identified as the villain at the end of the first game.

Is that a "connection of any sort"?
Interesting,I haven't followed it much but from the video it looked like it was a completely different game with the same name.

Back
Top Bottom