Dragon Age - Hands On @ Eurogamer

I know I had a bad t aste in my mouth when I typed that....but what I said was true.

Yeah, they are trying, but have a long way to go in many of our eyes to get back into "reasonably" good graces with the gaming community. They've always been known as the gaming company that put the $M$ in mercenary. And it will take years of PR to get that ship back on track, if they even choose to bother.

On the other hand, you can't fault a company for trying to earn a buck and using folks as grist for the mill, if those people choose to be used in that fashion.

Interesting. I've had Dragon Age on pre-order at Amazon for quite some time and just got an email about it:

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on <date> (Order# <number>). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Dragon Age: Origins" [CD-ROM]
Release date: 11/30/2009
Estimated arrival date: 12/03/2009

I'm thinking of picking up the first Fear when I get a new PC; I'm still posting from various peoples machines atm. Kieron Gillen is less than impressed with the sequel; hopefully it's just one of those shooter-gets-stale on me moments.

I've been looking foreward to FEAR 2 for awhile. Fear was great and actually scared the begeezes out of me more than a few times. You gotta love Japanese horror with a western vibe to it.

I've been looking foreward to FEAR 2 for awhile. Fear was great and actually scared the begeezes out of me more than a few times. You gotta love Japanese horror with a western vibe to it.

But you could see exactly what you're getting with the demo.

Back
Top Bottom