Pillars of Eternity - Win A Free Game

Hopefully this level of contest spam predicts the level of sales! :biggrin:

That's a good point! That actually does seem to be a good indication that even on a relatively small site, the mention of free keys saw such a flurry of activity.

@Redman: I might end up "going dark" for a few days - not only will I be playing the game of course, but I also have family and social obligations this Friday/Saturday to balance. Gah, too bad it didn't come out last week when I didn't have any plans! (not that I have any right whatsoever to complain: I wouldn't be playing it this soon without this contest, so I am very grateful!)

I will post some feedback though! :)

Damn, missed this :( Grats to the winners though!

congratulations to the winners, especially to Pladio who is very deserving.

I can't think of a more popular contest we've had and we've had a lot (relatively speaking) lately.

Wow! This is awesome!

HUGE thanks to ChaosTheory and Azarhal for putting up these keys. I guarantee my key will not be going to waste. Pre-loading as I type.

Looks like I'm going to have to put my M&MX playthrough on hold while I fire this one up. It's a hard life.....;)

Congrats to all the other winners too. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I will.

Wow that's awesome! Id like to thank RPGWatch, ChaosTheory and Azarhal, my agent, my producer, and of course my lovely, wonderful, amazingly bright wife, who without her I wouldn't have been able to go on this outstanding journey.

And knowing I snagged it over other members of the horde will give me incentive to actually finish the darn thing! Thanks again!!!

Grats to the winners, enjoy! :)

Gongrats to winners! I hope you've also read the fine print underneath the competition rules. :biggrin:

It states: "The chosen winners of this competition are obliged to complete Pilars of Eternity on the hardest difficulty setting with Trial of Iron and Path of the Damned game modes enabled."

Congrats to the winners!! Lucky!! :) Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm going to get a copy myself in about a month's time and fire it up! (too busy to play PoE now.... aaah this sad reality!)

congratulations to the winners, especially to Pladio who is very deserving.

I can't think of a more popular contest we've had and we've had a lot (relatively speaking) lately.

Thanks. Not sure why I'm deserving, but thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom