Diablo 3 - No PvP on Release

I wouldn't count on any shortage of collector's editions for Diablo 3. Blizzard tends to put out a lot. There were still copies of the Starcraft II CE sitting in stores 6 months after it was released.

Yeah, also, I think anyone who keeps a WoW subscription for the next year gets the D3 CE for free or something.

In any case, there were definitely WoW and SC2 CE's available long after launch. Heck, I originally bought Warcraft 3 when I found a CE for like 40 bucks at Gamestop (actually it may have still been Software Etc. at the time), which suggests that this is a long-standing problem.

OH, boo hoo... Can't imagine they have had a fraction of the time needed to well-balance the classes and item drop since their latest redesign... for single player, that's less critical.

"We have decided to drop the whole game since it doesn't fit our commitment to quality."

That sums up there entire development process. 5-10 year development cycles and things still get cut because there not perfect boo hoo.:bigcry: Nothing is ever perfect they seems to have never heard that.

Now maybe I might see Starcraft 2 in complete form in the next 10 years.:smug:

starcraft 2 didn't hold up the expectations. the campaign was just filled with too many twists and generic plot directions to make up for an interesting story. and after playing WOW i realized diablo 3 ain't gonna cut it as well. i think they're losing it-in their standard, even though they still deliver the most polished games.

Back
Top Bottom