NWN2 Khelgar: Why a monk?

Neverwinter Nights 2
That's cause it was all CM was able to teach me when I was growing up!! :p

Ah thanks Acleacius, turns out I only had 7 Influence with him o_O

He shouldn't even need influence, the darn reason he was going to Neverwinter was to become a monk!

Np, just gald it wasn't bug. ;)

I am not how it works but I think you need 10(?) influence with each NPC to do their quest, not sure even though the scale goes to 100.

Take him back to the temple and see if he has passed any of them, I thought I still needed more influence but he became a monk when we chated the head guy.

He's passed all 3 tests now for me, but still wants to think about it!! Weird!!!!

There are several options in that conversation where he wants to think about it. Save and try the others to see the result, one of them should make him a monk with no thinking, hehe.

I did, but continue to get an influence failure!!!!

You could try looking to see how much influence you have, at least you would know if its a bug or Khelgar just doesn't like you. :p

I think he just doesn't like me; I always side with the girls, cause they are better looking and TALLER!!!! lol

Now that I think about it, I should not be surprized that Corwin can exert no influence, and he only THINKS he is with the girls. :lol:

At least I am capable of thinking!!!! :biggrin:

Once more to the breach you tread Corwin. :p
*Starts sharping the points on her Pictch Fork*

He won't need any of his games soon Sammy, so everyone should put a bid in. MUHAHAHAH

Ok no more hijaking the thread. But Corwin started it.

OK, so I finished the game - and found myself using Khelgar *all* the time ... at first he was dying a fair amount, but towards the end, in the last 'section' he was standing alone with me much of the time ...

"Ok no more hijaking the thread. But Corwin started it."
Damn, I was gonna suggest you two fight it out in one of the Jello Fighting Pits. :p

Ohh, a jello pit huh? I might consider that one if I get to bring my trusty Pitch Fork of Death. ;)

Back
Top Bottom