Gothic 3 List of trainers

Thaurin

SasqWatch
Hey, I haven't played for hours on end yet, but apparently trainers are hard to come by in the beginning. I think I've found maybe two or three around Ardea of Reddock, but I've probably not looked very thoroughly. Anyway, it would be great if you can add any trainers you know about to the wiki on this page. I think that'd be pretty helpful.

Yeah, I couldn't remember a lot myself. :(

There is an entire spoilers thread which lists them all!!

We do, it saves time searching the forums, as the number of threads grows exponentially!! :)

Its true, the list I started anyway, of Master Trainers, the orginal list of Teleporter stones and most of the others were intended to be more generalized and not professional like a wiki which is much superior idea.
Well that's what I intended anyway, when I started those threads, as for NWN2 to just get the info out there, there are others whom are more professional to tidy things up, sorta speak. ;)

I still want to get the NWN2 spell list out as no site has that yet at least I have seen, its rather long and I maybe be starting over again which will prabably keep me from doing it.
Not to mention the "removespell" comman is not working. :(
At this rate if I keep having to start over due to bugs and unbalanced issues Imay never finish it.
It would be different if it wasn't such a linear game, but everytime you play it things are so idential like loot 90% of all the loot is the same everytime in the same chest which never change. :(

The thing is, I have very little information that I came up with myself. I suppose there are lots of forum threads that could easily be included in the guides on the wiki, but that's a bit like stealing. :p Still, it'd be nice to have all that information in one place (and searchable).

Back
Top Bottom