GOG - Ultimate Ubisoft Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG.com is having a sale on all Ubisoft games this weekend. It's a good chance to finally buy the Heroes of Might and Magic games. Also remember it's still sunday were I live so you have a day left according to the counter.

Weekend Promo: Ultimate Ubisoft

Assassin's Creed, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Rayman Origins, FarCry 1 and 2, modern Prince of Persia games, and many more unforgettable Ubisoft titles 60% off

Welcome to our unbelievable Ultimate Ubisoft promo. The publisher is famous for releasing original titles, full of pure gaming magic and memorable moments. This weekend you can get more than 40 Ubisoft titles 60% off. Amazing action-adventures in the ancient Middle East or dystopian future, first-person perspective shooters telling the stories of secret agents or special forces operatives stranded on dangerous islands, strategies set in fantastic lands, the distant future, or our very own mundane reality, colorful platformers, racing games, dungeon-crawling RPGs--all this and more waiting for you and tempting you with low, low prices. Let's put some titles in the spotlight, shall we?
More information.

Been playing settlers 2 all weekend. Also picked up Anvil of Dawn, but haven't given it much attention. Honestly, I think I've become addicted to collecting cheap games.

S2 is probably the best of series, I remember countless nights with it (why do I think it was on Amiga?).
Later games however... Are not that good.

Hey, Anvil of Dawn. The .iso ran fine in DosBox IIRC though. But for conscience's sake... ;)

Settler 2 were not released on Amiga only the first one which was sooooo great....

Back
Top Bottom