BattleTech - Funded

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Not a surprise, but Battletech has been funded, raising a total of $2,865,422.

Including PayPal, our final Kickstarter total is a whopping $2,865,422 and you’ve unlocked ALL FOUR FUNDING STAGES. Incredible!

What an amazing month of excitement around BattleTech.We are deeply appreciative of the outpouring of support that the Global BattleTech Community has shown for our Kickstarter project. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Yesterday Mike, Mitch, and Jordan did an Alcohol-Fueled (read: drunk) Livestream Q&A which you can watch here: http://www.twitch.tv/ngngtv/v/23674097
Thanks Eye.

More information.

Well it's good that they have a $365,422 buffer above their final goal; that'll give them a little wiggle room in case one of the goals proves more costly than expected.

Big step up from their previous campaigns. Looks like they have 2 solid franchises now.

Excited about this one.

Waiting for first ingame screens to feast eyes on their art style.

I didn't back it coz they did the hype but didn't show anything (that I saw) of what the game might actually look like.

Will be watching to see how it pans out.

Interesting footnote... Whilst in the shed I dug out my 20+ year old 1st edition Battletech box set on the weekend. Box is a bit battered but the contents are still in perfect condition. There's a 2nd Ed copy of Mechwarrior and 3 Nova Battletech combat books but no rule book which is a bummer. It's probably in one of the other crates (I hope).

-kaos

Looking forward to this one, and Harebrained remain in my good books.

I still don't really buy the idea that they started building this without deciding whether it would be multiplayer, but I guess they have to play the KS game.

Looking forward to this one, and Harebrained remain in my good books.

I still don't really buy the idea that they started building this without deciding whether it would be multiplayer, but I guess they have to play the KS game.

Yeah you don't turn a game from SP to MP for a few bucks more.

Still I'm mildly curious about this one.

Back
Top Bottom