Larian Studios - Divinity 2 and Divinity Anthology Now Available on Steam

aries100

SasqWatch
Larian Studios has released Divinity 2: Developer's Cut and Divinity Anthology on Steam.
Fork Tong from Larian Studios created a thread on their forums with this thread.

The quote:
We're happy to announce that Divinity 2: Developer's Cut and the Divinity Anthology are now available on Steam.
Anyone who ever got Ego Draconis or The Dragon Knight Saga on Steam will get Divinity 2: Developer's Cut added to their Steam games list for free. If you're one of our Larian Vault customers, and you've bought The Dragon Knight Saga or Flames Of Vengeance through our own webshop, log in and check out your games list, we've added Divinity 2: Developer's Cut to it as well, free of charge.
You can check out the new release trailer here.

More information.

I bought this, because I think I lost my disc in my last move, which is part of the reason I'm going all digital these days. I liked Ego Draconis, despite the arcadey combat, and I never played Flames of Vengeance.

But, sweet jumping Jesus with a hotfoot, I forgot how small the text is. I looked so much for a nonexistant font-size mod last night, Google reached out and slapped me with its "E."

By the way, if you own Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga on Steam, you get the Developer's Cut for free. Just look for it in your Steam library, it will show up there.

Edit: Oh, the announcement says it :D. Oh well, I guess it's worth repeating. Very nice of them.

Yeah, I got my boxed signed Anthology! (it did a long trip over the Atlantic)

Sorry, I had to say this somewhere...but I had a Steam key in the box.

Back
Top Bottom