Dragon Age: Inquisition - Keep Questionnaire

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Eurogamer has a new article with some leaked images, and information about the new Dragon Age Keep that helps players shape the game world.

Images from the Dragon Age Keep beta have emerged online, and they reveal a detailed questionnaire designed to determine the state of the world in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The images, which popped up on Imgur and were spotted by Reddit (via VG247), contain spoilers for both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. The questionnaire is pretty detailed, and digs into much of the major decisions made during the first two games in BioWare's fantasy role-playing series.
More information.

All I want to know is if I'll have to replay both games all crap DLC or not.

All I want to know is if I'll have to replay both games all crap DLC or not.

You don't have to replay or even play anything. The Keep doesn't have a save import feature.

I remember I was one of the people requesting something like this for the "ultimate sacrifice" saves in Origins Awakening.

Nice to know they listened, even if they couldn't honor my poor dead warden's memory at the time.

I remember I was one of the people requesting something like this for the "ultimate sacrifice" saves in Origins Awakening.

Nice to know they listened, even if they couldn't honor my poor dead warden's memory at the time.
A talented modder Gibbed already created a program for most Bioware games. They just took his idea and improved on it. I wonder if he was hired by the the company.:thinking:

What?! Are you sure?
He is not lying as you use the Keep to check off a list off choices to alter the game, and then it's imported to your game when you start Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Here is an old video from 2013 explaining what the keep is.

Want to know more about the Dragon Age Keep? Well, check it out! Bioware was awesome enough to answer some of your guy's questions/concerns I've received on my DAI vids :D
Also here is the official announcement from Bioware.

Link - http://blog.bioware.com/2013/08/28/the-dragon-age-keep/
What about actually importing your save games? We are continuing to investigate ways in which save files from previous games could be used to populate the initial world state of the Dragon Age Keep. We’ll provide more information on this in the months to come.

An additional benefit offered by moving to the cloud is being able to fix issues in plot logic, which historically we have not been able to do because of client side complexity or platform holder limits. Under the hood, the Keep has a logic validator which ensures you’ll always have a valid world state free from errors and conflicts.
Also remember it will use EA's Origin platform to import the data.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom