Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

What a nice campaign. Only sad thing was that so many of the "old" people I knew from the original DOS campaign were painfully abscent this time. Time moves and people go on, I guess… ;)

Its alright Grandpa. I'll get you a coffee and you can watch your programs this afternoon. ;)

What a nice campaign. Only sad thing was that so many of the "old" people I knew from the original DOS campaign were painfully abscent this time. Time moves and people go on, I guess… ;)

I contributed, however.

Well you don't know who pledged on kickstarter, also some people thought they gave enough the first go it was time to let some others this time around.

I've contacted many of you to ask what rewards and/or add-ons you would like to receive for your donation. For some it was clear and from some I already received a clear choice.
You might have mentioned your choice to me already and still receive a mail. This is because it was a hectic period and I want to be sure.

Also our poll showed that you want to have a RPGWatch quest instead of naming 10 watchers. I felt however that the top 10 should have their name in the game somehow, so I asked Larian if it would be possible to have a ledger in the game with the names of the top 10 donors on it. This has been granted by Larian, with the reservation that they will change the names if they do not fit the lore of the game.

Also our poll showed that you want to have a RPGWatch quest instead of naming 10 watchers. I felt however that the top 10 should have their name in the game somehow, so I asked Larian if it would be possible to have a ledger in the game with the names of the top 10 donors on it. This has been granted by Larian, with the reservation that they will change the names if they do not fit the lore of the game.

I thought we were getting a ledger with ALL our names in it? Or do I remember that incorrectly?

That would have been the other option, which has not been selected by a majority.

I've contacted many of you to ask what rewards and/or add-ons you would like to receive for your donation. For some it was clear and from some I already received a clear choice.
You might have mentioned your choice to me already and still receive a mail. This is because it was a hectic period and I want to be sure.

Any news about the copy of DOS EE reward?It has been almost a month after its initial release!

Sorry about the delay. Send you a potential solution for this. I have not gathered all responses yet, but send you a potential solution anyway via PM.

I was wondering if there are any private kickstarter updates ? I suppose I don't get those anymore as I backed them through the watch. Or are all updates public ?

There have been none so far.

Not sure if my PM came through so:
my e-mail has changed so I didn't receive the backer e-mail yet. I updated my e-mail (to gmail) in my forum profile which can be used. If needed I can put the details in a PM.

Heads up Myrthos, anyone that replied to you while the server was down likely got their email delivery failed.

I have all mails until Sunday the 28th from around noon (CET).

All mails after that until Friday the 2nd are lossed, but should have bounced back to the senders.

I will get to the DOS2 fundraiser in a day or two. I want to do some other stuff first.

For all backers a forum should be visible on the home page. This is allows discussing some topics.

Still 45 people that need to respond....

Oh... thanks for the reminder. I decided to wait until the site is back so my mail won't get lost and of course forgot about it. You should have mail now. :)

Still 45 people that need to respond….
Done. But not sure if it was even necessary. IIRC I donated like EUR 30 and my only reward is the game. I honestly wasn't even sure that I did donate until I read "Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor" below my avatar picture...
Anyway, thanks for organizing things :D

Did you get my email?

Back
Top Bottom