Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

If it's possible and if enough money is raised I also think the RPGWatch logo on a splash screen when you start the game would be really cool.

This is what I like to see as well rather than some in game item and stuff like that.

Myrthos - Will we get RPGWatch logo on a splash screen if we raise enough money?

At the moment that is set at $10K, so if we raise that we have it.

Is the deadline to contribute to the RPGWatch fundraiser the same as the Kickstarter fundraiser? (Sept 30) I want to jump on the bandwagon but financially can't swing it right now, but that may change in a few weeks.

I didn't participate of any previous Fundraiser here. Should I contribute and select/inform a Reward Level somewhere ? Should I add a little bit more to cover PayPal fees ?
You just transfer the money. We plan to use the same rewards as in the Kickstarter, so you can use those as a reference.
You can add a bit more if you like to get us closer to the end goal, it is however not a requirement for getting the reward.

At the moment that is set at $10K, so if we raise that we have it.

Myrthos : So just being exceptionally clear here.... 10k donations means RPG watch gets a splash screen?

Yes. That's also what the Kickstarter tier at $10K states.

Is the deadline to contribute to the RPGWatch fundraiser the same as the Kickstarter fundraiser? (Sept 30) I want to jump on the bandwagon but financially can't swing it right now, but that may change in a few weeks.
That date, or as long as they have a paypal account after that. They probably will have one for some time when the campaign ends.

You would like to follow the tiers already laid out in KS. I'd like to back at a sold out level. Would Sven still honor them through RPGwatch? I'd rather the watch get the credit somehow.

I belief he will. He did so in the last Kickstarter fundraiser we did. However, he has not responded yet to my mail. I guess he must be busy with PAX. Hope the mail isn't lost somewhere in his mailbox.

We crossed the $1000 mark. First aim is $2500. Final aim is $10K if we get that far. If we don't, there isn't an interesting pledge level to have something RPGWatch in the game below $10K.

Anybody any great ideas, that won't cost them more than we raised to implement?

How much did we raise in the last one? I've already pledged at KS, but I'll remove it and add to our fundraiser instead of course.

The last one was slightly over $10K

We should find out if we can get the RPGWATCH splash screen. Thats pretty much the best reward as far as I'm concerned.
That, and helping Myrthos deal with those IMPS! ;)

Just cancelled my pledge over KS and did it here (100 USD). Hope I did everything right, I never use PayPal.

I'm guessing you can't "add up" pledges in different places? Like, I already pledged at the 50$ tier at KS. If I pledge an extra 50$ here, do I get the rewards of the 100$ tier?
I'm guessing no, as that would probably be an administrative nightmare to keep track of, but I'd figure I'd ask.

No you can't add pledges at two places. You can do what Kyrer said.

I'll throw in after I get paid next week. Currently out of town for work, and I have to make sure I have enough gas to get back. Yes, that's right. I'm broke enough right now that I'm worried about gas money to get home. :p

Back
Top Bottom