DraSa: TRoT - PS - Spanish Release on Nov 25

The English version of the game is out. Just not in any English speaking teritory.

Apparently it is a strugle for them to get it out in the UK. From what I've seen, their titles have been published by Mastertronic (Divinity 2: DKS, Venetica), CDV (Divinity 2: ED) and Eidos (Drakensang:TDE) in the UK.

This Belgian website has an English language version and ships worldwide.

I have the certain feeling as if dtp is doing some kind of "poker" with this game. For the English territories.
They only want to sell to the highest bidder - and they are just not going below that.

It's the DTP that loses, not we the gamers. For ex, thanks to scene release I played and finished Venetica 4 months ago. But, UK version was released yesterday and I bought it. Same with Drakensang 2. I'm going to buy it when it will be released. But, this doesn't prevent me from playing the "other" version.

Perhaps I should go back to trying to learn Espanol…Er…No…si….por favor senor Dwarf, de donde esta? Ah! (ah! turn out to be very useful when you're trying to parse things mentally…) ah! …

my local online game retailer shows an English release date of November 30th…but I am suspicious. It *could* be the benelux English version, but we usually get UK game releases.

Back
Top Bottom