Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Spiderweb Games

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Spiders

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
It's a new month and a new week so here is the next poll. This time I selected a group of Modern Day RPG developers, and all you have to do is pick one.
So who is the Best Modern/Current RRG Developer?
smiley-think004.gif

Hint: I can only pick ten developers so don't ask me to add more as I can't.:)

Last edited:
You left out CDPR shame on you couch:).I would still vote Obsidian but big dev like CDPR should be in instead of Basilisk(I really like them but let's face it no one will vote for them).

I voted for Spiderweb Games. Avadon 2 was one of the best RPGs I've played recently, and the style of their games seem to be exactly what I'm looking for in RPGs.

You left out CDPR shame on you couch.
Done I added CD Projekt and removed Daedalic Entertainment. I feel like an idiot right now. :embarrassed:) Let me know if you want to change your vote Nameless one.

Last edited:
I think I'll have to go with InXile. Their transparency is high, they believe in crowdfunding (believing also that backers should be catered to above and beyond what they paid for), and going by W2 I really have to admire the way they blend oldschool sensibilities with modern design. Their campaign updates are always informative and to the point. They also have two games in the making I have very high hopes for. Fargo himself is a more agreeable and less hyperbolic figurehead than, say, Garriot.

edit: btw... what about Golden Era Games? ;)

Last edited:
Why is Blizzard on this list? They've never made an RPG. And where is PB?

Why is Blizzard on this list? They've never made an RPG. And where is PB?
I made the poll at 9:00 AM in the morning, and I was very tired thats why.
edit: btw… what about Golden Era Games?
No as I stated the poll is for Modern Day RPG developers in the first post.

Last edited:
To hard to vote for just one, there are at least three I would vote for right now.

CD, PB and LS.

Though it is really hard as most of the Developers have games I have liked and didn't like.

Not in the list: Trese Brothers.

For me all of them, since they all produce(d) excellent rpgs. If need to put them in order, then my preference is:

1. Obsidian
2. CD Projekt
3. PB
4. Larian
5. Spiderweb
6. Bioware
7. Spiders
8. Bethesda

Last edited:
Done I added CD Projekt and removed Daedalic Entertainment. I feel like an idiot right now. :embarrassed:) Let me know if you want to change your vote Nameless one.

Daedalic is famous for adventure games and they have ventured into RPG games just recently. That's a really good poll, but limiting it to only 10 companies (due to software limitations I suppose) will make heaps of people complain - every gamer has some love for obscure/small/indie/long forgotten developer.

That's a really good poll, but limiting it to only 10 companies (due to software limitations I suppose).
Yes the polls are very limiting as I can only pick ten options at most. The other problem is you can only allow voters to pick one choice, or all of the choices.

So this limits the type of polls I can post, but thats usual for VB forum polls.

I probably don't even have to say my pick, but Bethesda by a mile :)

I probably don't even have to say my pick, but Bethesda by a mile :)

Not by a mile, and partly influenced by the selection of games I've played, my choice as well.

pibbur who for the record also belongs to the few who finished (and actually enjoyed) the MM that should not be mentioned (*looking at the fatknacker* no, it's not MM X).

Back
Top Bottom