Witcher 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer

Do you remember that "Heya!" guy in BG?

Imagine Joxer in TW3 going "Respawned!" ... "Respawned!" - while he kept following you ;)

You guys haven't mentioned one of the worst - that guy from the Gothic 1 Old Camp. My reaction after spending 5 minutes with him - >:O :wall:

I thought everyone bought the 200.00 kick starter package to meet the stretch goal for TW3 to have them put in the re-spawning bear named Joxer.

I would up my pledge on a Kickstarter that had a perpetually respawning bear named Joxer as a stretch goal. Just sayin'...

This game will be much better than twitcher 3
technomancer.jpg

trollface+photoshop+meme+troll+face+fan+art+internet+online+media.jpg

Oh my god, I don't even remember how you got rid of him.

I do remember how I got rid of "my" Mud. The pathfinding in Gothic wasn't very good so I took a sharp turn after running over one of the bridges and Mud also made the turn while still on the bridge and... well, RIP Mud :biggrin: .

I don't remember how I got rid of him in Gothic, but he makes a cameo in Risen 3.

I don't know, the wind effect in the vegetation looks so fake, so last season. I like the vegetation in Witcher 2 MUCH more. What happened? ;)

What a shame, such a big RPG and we're stuck with a single pre-made character and he's a pretentious monkey. Anyway, I don't really like the world depicted either, too serious in its depravation.

What a shame, such a big RPG and we're stuck with a single pre-made character and he's a pretentious monkey. Anyway, I don't really like the world depicted either, too serious in its depravation.
So your fourth post in two years just to complain about the Witcher 3. Sorry but I have to ask are you a Codex member by any chance as you fit the profile.:evilgrin:
And if racism and war crimes are in it, I just want to see what gamespot reviewer who gave 1/10 to Raven's Cry because of such themes will say in this case.
I'm sure IGN and Gamespot will give it a 9/10 , and show once again how they are hypocrites Joxer. Nothing new really as we should all know that by now.

Last edited:
So your fourth post in two years just to complain about the Witcher 3. Sorry but I have to ask are you a Codex member by any chance as you fit the profile.:evilgrin:
Oh no, Codex members all crave depraved atmospheres I think :). I'm just frustrated to always be out of the target audience of the big budget games. Imagine InXile with $200M to make Torment: Tides of Numenera !? That, would make me mad with joy.

Oh no, Codex members all crave depraved atmospheres I think.
Thanks for the reply and you have my apology as we are infested by them.:[
I'm just frustrated to always be out of the target audience of the big budget games. Imagine InXile with $200M to make Torment: Tides of Numenera !? That, would make me mad with joy.
I understand as Pillars of Enternity & Wasteland 2 revived my interest in RPGs again. As for the $200 million budget that does not always guarantee a good game.

Heck for that amount of money you could probably make 10-15 games with unity. I'm still interested in Witcher 3 though as I enjoyed the first two games.

I just hope CD Projekt didn't over promise this time.:thinking:

While I don't really care for that, there is something I'm happly dancing because of.
CLEAR AN AREA OF MONSTERS.
Did I heard it wrong? We *can* clear an area? We can? No unkillable dragon flying reviving above mage's guild? No bears created endlessly out of thin air?
:drool:

And I thought I can't be more hyped.
Bears are wildlife, not monsters. They may yet spring from thin air! ;)

Not monsters? You sure you played Dragon Age 3?
I didn't see any wildlife on this planet that can multiply itself that fast. It has to be a monster.

Not monsters? You sure you played Dragon Age 3?
I didn't see any wildlife on this planet that can multiply itself that fast. It has to be a monster.

So you've never seen a tribble.;)

Crap! You said on this planet, oh well I never pass up an opportunity to bring up tribbles.

I did. Luckily I'm not klingon, but those are definetly monsters and I don't understand they didn't call the witcher to erradicate them.

Ok prepurchased this after watching the video...

Back
Top Bottom