DA:Inquisition - Game of the Year edition

aries100

SasqWatch
Bioware released news today that there will be a Game of the Year edition for this game. It will release on October 6th 2015. It will feature the game and this

Every DLC - This edition includes all the story and gameplay content ever released: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser.
You can read more here in the official words at Bioware blog.

Joxer has created a thread at the Bioware forums for this. Thanks Joxer.

And of course, this announcement wouldn't be finished without a trailer for the GOTY of DA:I. You can watch it here.

More information.

I kinda want Corypheus voice actor to come back for future games (he also voiced Blinky and a couple of character in DA2). I love his voice. He would have made an awesome Reaper too.

I also need more Cassandra.

Couldn't even bother to finish Inquisition once I started playing The Witcher 3.

Ok finally, now it is time to grab this game :)

Good. After they made a bit of a mess out of buying all of Mass Effect and its DLC, I was a little worried.

I hope they integrate the DLC properly so that it doesn't stick out, or trigger at illogical times. This was a problem with Mass Effect DLC.

I hope they integrate the DLC properly so that it doesn't stick out, or trigger at illogical times. This was a problem with Mass Effect DLC.
Jaws of Hakkon & The Descent are playable after a major event a few hours into the game, and Trespasser can only be played after you finish the main campaign.
Good. After they made a bit of a mess out of buying all of Mass Effect and its DLC, I was a little worried.
Count me as surprised also Zloth. As BioWare hasn't released a full edition that includes all the DLC in years. Hopefully the next Mass Effect game will also get a GOTY release.

Maybe when it gets cheap on Steam.

Oh, wait....

As Coutch said. Also, Trespasser end the game too, so can't play around once you finish it unlike the main game and the other DLCs (there is a warning before starting it). And while you can play Descent and JoH sooner, they require level 20+ parties which is fairly late game (or even post main quest because the last mission mobs are level 19 unless you use a trial that comes with Trespasser).

Jaws of Hakkon & The Descent are playable after a major event a few hours into the game, and Trespasser can only be played after you finish the main campaign.

Count me as surprised also Zloth. As BioWare hasn't released a full edition that includes all the DLC in years. Hopefully the next Mass Effect game will also get a GOTY release.

Hopefully they will make some quasi complete editions for all the DA/ME games (you know, something to include even the smallest DLC and there are several item DLC's that were only available in editions or promos that are not available anymore or weren't available to the vast majority of the planet)

several item DLC's that were only available in editions or promos that are not available anymore or weren't available to the vast majority of the planet
Those were horse armor with codes from some unhealthy chemical drinks or GMO in US.
You really don't need 'em.

Back
Top Bottom