Gta 5

There's prostitutes you can pick up, and once your rep is high enough with the strippers from the club you can visit their apartments for booty calls. :p
Really?
Okay, I won't wait for 33% off any more, 25% discount will be fine with such content inside.

Really?
Okay, I won't wait for 33% off any more, 25% discount will be fine with such content inside.

Don't expect too much. The services the prostitutes render do have suggestive animations, but the so-called booty calls are simply a fade to black with some moaning. ;)
No "hot coffee" in this one as far as I know. :D

And they charge $60 for that game?
Peh.

Ah well... TW3 filled the gap, now I wait for Mass Effect 4. Oh and Fallout4 imminent nudity/brothel mods. :evilgrin:

And they charge $60 for that game?
Peh.

Ah well… TW3 filled the gap, now I wait for Mass Effect 4. Oh and Fallout4 imminent nudity/brothel mods. :evilgrin:

It's a solid game otherwise, though, if you ignore the obvious lack of uhm... pr0n. :)

Atmospheric sandbox world to play and wreak havoc in. You liked FC3, didn't you? It's not as much of a shooter as that one, but you might like this too.
Disclaimer: I am playing on X360, so I don't know how much it suffers from consolitis on the PC.

includes a system of relationships with characters in the game.
GTA if was developed by Bioware mod? :p

LOL
No.

Please do not watch unless you played GTA5:

Or if you didn't play it, do not base your purchase on this video gem.

Back
Top Bottom