Dragon Age Keep Beta Key

Gabriel

Watchdog
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hey I'm in the Dragon Age Keep Beta and I have one free key left that I can give out to someone who would like to be in it. I'm going to hold a very simple contest. Just reply with what about Dragon Age Inquisition you are most looking forward to when the game comes out in November. The best answer wins the key. I'll pick a winner sometime tomorrow so people have a day to answer. Good Luck everyone.

Its vividness.

Dragon Age: Inquisition bleeds color. In every screenshot I've seen, subdued light bathes polished floors, candles glow, flowers bloom in incredible detail. Bioware has promised customization on a level they've never attempted before, promising characters of incredible uniqueness and a world of incredible flavor.

I've been utterly won over, and I'm looking forward to this game more than any coming out this fall.

I think Dragon Age Inquisition is going to become the most incredible game of this year! The game will give us exciting world filled with weird creatures, demons, beasts and different races. At the begining of my message I want to tell about environment. It's pretty perfect. When I saw screenshots of trees, water, grass, mountains, sky and etc. I was really amazed. Everything seems so real. I just want to wander slowly the locations. Vivid special effects and sun glare blind eyes, beautiful water, and fire, though not the most realistic, but is still very cute. Terrain - from humid jungles to snow-capped peaks - delights the eye. And yet the most pleasant thing in the game is a beautiful animation. The characters don't look clumsy, but move very smoothly and very naturally. Thanks to the Frostbite 3 the designers were able to make the levels much interactive. So, instead of shooting each archer separately, I can simply tell the mage to destroy the wall on which they stand. And in order to enemy reinforcemntes do not arrive, I can set fire to their empty ships.
The story of this world became vaster. I consider all of us will be surprised when we start exploring each turn of events. I want to know about every single ending of Inquisition's story! Especially I look forward to finding out what happened with Morrigan and my Hero of Ferelden because he had gone through Eluvian with her. The game promises us a lot of new information about DA world as well. In DAI each decision will influence on development of story. And I like it. Our activity finally get more important then earlier! I'm waiting impatiently to see new places of Thedas, especially Arlathan. Also I like the idea that I will be able to play qunari! I'm happy that relationships between companions became more complicated and various. I look forward to playing Dragon Age Inquisition!

Last edited:
Just reply with what about Dragon Age Inquisition you are most looking forward to when the game comes out in November.
What I'm mostly looking forward to definitely is finally playing the game. ;)

Dragon Age 3:
- no toddlers
- no swimming
- no pools
- suspected horrible inventory system
- Origin exclusive

Errr… When did Bioware become Maxis?

To OP. I'm not interested a single bit in beta products. :)
And not sure yet if I'll buy Dragon Age 3. I've received personal GMG -23% off voucher again and with previous one I did buy EA game which turned out to be an abyssmal grinder (got lucky as because of personal problems I needed a dull and shallow game for the moment). But honestly, I saw nothing special DA3 promotes that'd be a reson for me to preorder it instantly like I did with Raven's Cry (videospots, lyrics).

I'm looking forward to finding a heterosexual mate :D Reading about all the BLGT options, I'm wondering if one can be just a plain dude looking for a dudette :)

I'm looking forward to finding a heterosexual mate :D Reading about all the BLGT options, I'm wondering if one can be just a plain dude looking for a dudette :)
I guarantee that you'll find 3 heterosexual mates (Cullen, Blackwall and Solas) ;)

What's happened to the Warden Commander? What has happened to Hawke? Will they join me, the Inquisition and its fight?
And what about Sten and Fenris, Isabela and Oghren? They were my friend. And what about all the people I killed? Was it worthy? Was it justice?
And what is going on in Orlais and Federledn now? What is this "Elder one"?
I have a lot of question, there so much going on.

But most of all I'm looking forward to return to Thedas, with the memories of the past, the battles of the present and the excitement of the future.

What's happened to the Warden Commander? What has happened to Hawke? Will they join me, the Inquisition and its fight?

Well we know for a fact Hawke will make an appearance and there is evidence to suggest you will see your Warden in the game as well.

I don't need it as it will be released to everyone before the main game. Though I always laugh at how people join the site to get free stuff, and never return.:lol:
When is the Keep being released?

The Keep will be live and open to everyone about a month before the launch of Dragon Age: Inquisition. So likely some time in October. The exact date is still to be determined, based on the results of the beta feedback.
Anyway thanks for offering the Beta key to other members Gabriel.:thumbsup:

I don't need it as it will be released to everyone before the main game. Though I always laugh at how people join the site to get free stuff, and never return.:lol:
Anyway thanks for offering the Beta key to other members Gabriel.:thumbsup:

Haha I am seeing a lot of one and two post members here but maybe they will stick around and they do have good answers. :biggrin:

Loving all the answers guys. I have to go into work tonight, wasn't planned but it happens, and since that will be a little less than 24 hours I'll wait until I get home to pick a winner. Givers everyone about 10-12 hours to still answer something.

Yeah, count me out for the beta too. :) I guess I'll just wait and download the finished product. It was nice of you to offer up your key though!

I look forward to a lot of forum drama and booming modding business. There will be a lot of people who's upset about such and such is not a romance option and there's will be modders working all sorts of LBGT romances.

Btw, I don't want beta key either ;) not interested in DA3 (Origins.. ew).

I look forward to a lot of forum drama and booming modding business. There will be a lot of people who's upset about such and such is not a romance option and there's will be modders working all sorts of LBGT romances.

Btw, I don't want beta key either ;) not interested in DA3 (Origins.. ew).

Well if you want the most options make a female elf. :lol:

Here is a chart with all the options http://33.media.tumblr.com/2fb7e44436b1d7d31fd5e1b3f10e18ee/tumblr_nbd4m5ECDj1qbyp72o1_1280.jpg

Ok Guys so I looked a the answers and I have a winner. Aubrielle I would have chosen your answer simply because I had not considered how much the color and lighting I've seen have really excited me for the game. It was an answer I never thought of and for that reason I would have chosen you had you not dropped out.

So my next choice then was John789. You gave a detailed answer and you seem really excited for the game so I have to reward that excitement. Your Code is sent. I hope you like the Dragon Age Keep.

I would also encourage anyone who is new to RPGWatch to stick around. I don't post a lot but I've been a member since 2006 and come here almost everyday. The site puts out great content with great information on games, Q&A's, and even the occasional contest. Not to mention there are a lot of really nice and devoted RPG fans here. So to quote Deckard Cain "Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and listen."

It's so kind of you! Thank you very much! I've already activated it and now I'm waiting for access :)

Back
Top Bottom