Risen A gripe about the ending…

It took me a lot of reloads to figure out how to kill that guy. FIrst I thought I wasn't hurting him becuase their is no healthbar even though I had the right equipment on my character. I also had lots of skill points left...think around 50+ becuase I thought there might be more to the game. In the end this game was definately a fun romp but I did dislike running all over the island so many times. I really really hope they make an add-on, I'll definately start all over again in that case.

I don't like boss battles at the best of times. I'd like to see a more imaginitive climax from time to time. But what I really hated about the ending was it was so anti-climactic and thoroughly unsatisfying.

But what I really hated about the ending was it was so anti-climactic and thoroughly unsatisfying.

Uh -huh. Suddenly there's just..- nothing. Bah. :mad:

Especially taking the build-up into account, one would at least expect a bit more of a spectacular resolution. I always find an ending cutscene a sort of reward for my efforts during the game. The least they could have done was to give us some sort of a cinematic to wind down the story - even a slideshow would have been better than ... blackness.

Back
Top Bottom