Whats your favorite Gothic?

• Gothic 1

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Gothic 2

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Gothic 3

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
I prefer G1 because it was a really fresh game back in the days. I really loved the prison setting. G2 was fine as well - especially with NotR - , but while it certainly was a more polished game, it was not nearly as exciting as G1... more mainstreamy, more tame, more of your average fantasy bla bla.
After playing the demo of G3, I decided against buying the full game. The feel of the first game was completely gone.

I played through Gothic 2 along with the expansion, and was really impressed; just loved that game. Very satisfying, so that's my favorite. Gothic 1 was a close second. I'm saving Gothic 3 for when I upgrade my computer; it just doesn't run as well as I'd like on what I have.

I'm saving Gothic 3 for when I upgrade my computer; it just doesn't run as well as I'd like on what I have.

Sir Markus, if even Uriziel can't play it like it should be with his system (he posted it here on one of the gothic subfora), I think we can safely say that Gothic 3 wasn't programmed very well. I'm playing it at a high level, but turned of the ultra high -> This way I can go for the higher resolutions (24" doesn't like the 1024*768 setting) and the larger camera + vegetation and npc distances.

Back
Top Bottom