Mars - 66% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam annouces that you can buy Mars: War Logs for 66% off as part of it's midweek madness sale. If you were holding off playing the game to get it on a cheap sale now is the time.

Save 66% on Mars: War Logs during this week's Midweek Madness*!

Mars War Logs takes you to Mars, nearly a century after the cataclysm that threw the planet and its colonists into chaos. Water has become the most precious resource on the arid red planet, with a few companies fighting a perpetual war for its control.

Craft armor and weapons, recruit companions to help you in your quest, and plunge in a thrilling adventure offering a huge variety of quests. In dynamic, real-time combat, face formidable opponents and the most fearsome creatures of Mars. The fate of all colonies of Mars now lies in your hands…
Thanks go to sakichop for this newsbit.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

nho, the game is short, but fun. It's well designed, expect a sequel or spin off.
Definetly worth buying, in fact I'm gonna gift it to a friend now because that price is awsome.

Oh and, critics hated it for whatever reason (probably because they couldn't grind in it), but the audience liked it:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mars-war-logs

I loved it over my couple of playthrough, well done 'lite' rpg as Couch said with very good combat, and plenty of choices and consequences.

Perfect price for this game - at full price it rather wore its limitations on its sleave, but at this kind of price, such things are easy to forgive, and there's a lot of fun to be had. Controller recommended, though, really as this was a cross-platform release. Hope that doesn't turn people off. I suspect it is quite playable on mouse/keyboard, but the game feels very much at home played with a 360-controller hooked up.

Back
Top Bottom