Drakensang Murolosh

Mildmay

Traveler
I have taken care of Ulwina and have finished everything in Ferdok except Mother Rat. I'm told to talk to Gorwin but he won't talk to me. I would like to get on with the rest of the game. The world map does not show any place where I have not been. What do I need to do?

Have you been to Tallon yet? Judging by your thread title you want to go to Murolosh. That one's way south on the map, you'll have to scroll a bit or drag with the mouse. Had the same problem once.

Otherwise, need more details about your status, i.e. which of the dragon quests you've done and where besides Ferdok you've been to.

Have you been to Tallon yet? Judging by your thread title you want to go to Murolosh. That one's way south on the map, you'll have to scroll a bit or drag with the mouse. Had the same problem once.

Otherwise, need more details about your status, i.e. which of the dragon quests you've done and where besides Ferdok you've been to.

I feel like I've missed a quest and now Avestrue, Blood Mts, Moonbridge Marshes and Grimtooth Castle are blacked out on the map and I can't go back. I think it's At the Silver Waterfall; I don't think I got the quest and there's no Tallon on the map. I have Dragon Eye (talked to Borion - and now he says "May Hesinde illuminate ....)" so that's taken care of. I have done everything at the previous 4 places. I scrolled to the bottom of the map; nothing. Am I totally stuck?

Mildmay

No, you're probably just missing something. Old places being locked out is normal. The next main quest would bring you to Tallon, Murolosh comes last. If you've got the Dragon's Eye, the next few steps would be:

1. Speak to Dorion in the Temple of Hesinde, you should get the quest "Adamantine Heart"
2. Speak to Rakorium in your house (quest "Road to Murolosh")
3. Talk to Count Growin in the Ducal Citadel about Murolosh
4. Leave Ferdok and go to Tallon, it's in the far east.

Last edited:
I think there's a rare bug (but I'm not sure) that prevents some people from accessing places - should be fixed nowadays, I think ...

No, you're probably just missing something. Old places being locked out is normal. The next main quest would bring you to Tallon, Murolosh comes last. If you've got the Dragon's Eye, the next few steps would be:

1. Speak to Dorion in the Temple of Hesinde, you should get the quest "Adamantine Heart"
2. Speak to Rakorium in your house (quest "Road to Murolosh")
3. Talk to Count Growin in the Ducal Citadel about Murolosh
4. Leave Ferdok and go to Tallon, it's in the far east.

1-I have the Prologue: The Admantine Heart in my closed file "Murolosh is therefore my next goal. I'll have to find out how to get there ...."
2-I talked to Rakorium: he said go talk to Count Growin on how to get to Murlosh.
3-Count Growin will not talk to me.
4-Tallon is not on the map: I looked all over, up/down/zoom/zoom out.
My open quests are:
Inform Growin of Gamblocks death
Recipe for Potion of Power

I have the Shoulder Guards of Fire, Greaves of Fire, Arm greaves of Fire, Shield of Fendral.

No. 3 is your problem then. I have no idea why the count won't talk to you; he should. You could try reposting your info at dtp's forums for Drakensang, maybe someone over there knows more.

You should have the quest "Road to Murolosh" in your log, given to you by Rakorium after talking to him about the adamantine heart. Have you tried all dialog options? Apparently he's sent you to the count, but didn't actually give you the quest?

No. 4 will open up after the count talked to you.

Back
Top Bottom