Piranha Bytes - Sascha Henrichs Leaves

Sascha Henrichs has now posted an update to the thread at WoR. He was completely taken by surprise by the wild speculations and the concerns.

Fact is:

- He always wanted to become self-employed. The "weight lifted" part of the original message was merely meant as a way to express his relief that he finally brought up the courage to take that step.
- He is going to continue working for and with PB. There is no bad blood and no plans to go separate ways whatsoever.

ah good news :)

People do this for all sort of reasons. My wife (accountant) is now "self employed" but still works for the same company, mainly for tax reasons etc. She takes on small jobs from other companies too whenever she has the time.

Sascha at World of Risen
bitte keine panik leute.
ich werde piranha bytes auch weiterhin voll erhalten bleiben.
ich wollte mich schon sehr lange selbstständig machen weil ich mich damit viel eher identifizieren kann.
jetzt habe ich den schritt endlich getan und es ist mir ein stein vom herzen gefallen.
damit bin ich sehr glücklich
ich habe überhaupt nicht damit gerechnet, daß es irgendwen außer meinen bekannten interessieren würde. ansonsten hätte ich dies gar nicht erst geposted.
es gibt kein böses blut oder ein trennung oder sonstwas. das gegenteil ist der fall.
und nun widmet euch wieder den interessanten news.
cheers buddies

sascha

Translation:

Don't panic buddies,
I'll continue to work for Piranha Bytes, only as freelancer and not as a employee.
I want to be self-employed because I can identify myself better with that.
After making this step I'm happy now - there's no bad blood or any seperation between PB and me.
I did not expected that anyone (with the exception of my closer friends) is interested in this little piece of news otherwise I would not have it even posted [on Google+].
Back to interesting news-bits, cheers - Sascha.

He forgot to mention that the pay as a consultant is much better. He probably got a serious increase in salary right about now..

Well, I know many here would like to work for a game developer. But to work for most of them is a horrible. That is if you want to have a life outside of work.

Yep, mediocre pay and redicilous work hours. There are probably exceptions though - Blizzard and similar companies seem a bit too serious to treat their employees like cattle. Still, you never know.

gothic 3 stale and dule...? aparently someone stood in front of a labotomy operation.

Back
Top Bottom