Gothic 3 Are Priest Tablets Quest Items?

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
I've found 4 Priest tablets near Saturas. Are these items for a quest I have yet to receive, or can I just sell them as artifacts? If it's a quest, how many are there, and who gives it? Thanks!!

I have never seen a quest item be able to been seen in the inventory screen to allow it to be sold, so if you can see them at a merchant then there is a very good chance they are Not quest items.

Each of the five temple districts have some kind of item scattered about the ruins (Priest tablets in the healer's quarter and small figurines in the warrior's quarter, etc). However, I haven't received any quest information before or after collecting them so either it is an unfinished quest that didn't make it into the game or else I just haven't found all of them yet ;o)

Same, I also found 4 warrior statues and 4 priest stone tablets. I've also found a "scholar scroll" or something similar. I think it may be a part of the "explore X ruins" quest you get after talking to Saturas, but I've never been able to complete that quest, nor do I have any idea what the objective is.

I have finished this quest's! Yes, it is more than one quest!

I never did get a quest for that. In each five of districts of the temple there are (figurines, urns, etc). There is a limited amount of objects. If you find them all then you complete a quest (without having received it). (i don't recall the number of all the items. I think that scrolls are 3, urns are 10, figurings are 7, tablets 5)

When you finish it all then you complete also the explore ruins quest.

Myxir mentions these to you, and indicates that by obtaining them that you'll gain something special. I got some of all of them but only 'completed' two. know I completed them because I got an 'experience text scroll' when it happened. I saw no other benefit, and couldn't talk about it to anyone afterwards.

I eventually found them all, but that was weeks ago!! :)

Back
Top Bottom