That Watch tower creeps me out...

The Wanderer

in paths untrodden
I recently viewed Wrong turn.

Horror movie about this and that and at one point, there's this Huge Watch tower, sticking all high and mighty in the middle of knowhere. Kind of the one we have here... Scares the hell out of me since then... :biggrin:

Best stuff I've seen in a while... :cool:

That was a cool movie! It was kinda retarded at times, like when they were running thru the treetops, but on balance it was a good watch.

I liked the littler mutant that was always leaping around like a gibbering monkey. That part where that one dame was butchered while the rest were under the bed was maximum brutality, and who can say that arrow thru the head wasnt cool.

I dont get the connection between the movie watchtower and this one tho, not enough anyway to evoke any freak-itude on my part

I dont get the connection between the movie watchtower and this one tho, not enough anyway to evoke any freak-itude on my part

Well, I've only see it once but will watch again soon.

There's this seen i think i remember, you know, humkay!, well, there lost in there, in the damned freekin' woods wandering all over the place and then, all of a sudden, there's like a clearing and up there, way high in the dark blue cloudless sky, softly lit by the pale moon, the almighty shadow of a dark Watch Tawa!!!

It just stands there, mute, awaiting its next feast...

Back
Top Bottom