Risen Stuck on Fragments of sword...

Kainzo

Traveler
Trying to get into see an audience with the Don and it seems I can't find all the fragments... There were varying parts of the game that were semi buggy, ie npc swamp village guys attacking me and such while I was fighting wolves..

Does anyone have a list where you get all 5 fragments? I'm stuck on the 5th and can't for the life of me figure out where I missed it at... going on 7 hours of gameplay and already lvl 7.

Any tips?

Never got attacked once by any npc (although you will need to fight in the arena) i used the correct dialogue path and got all the sword parts. At one point both Rachel and Brogar refused to talk until the last sword fragment was found and given to Oscar the smith.

@Kainzo, did you get or complete the "Gone with the gold" quest from Brogar? - where you have to find Dorgan. Luis informs you of this after giving him yet another bottle of beer. He says go east (more like southeast) to find a partially hidden cave in the cliff wall.

1) One is located in a chest in the swamp
2) Dorgan has one. Find his body in a cave (S part of swamp I believe)
3) Luis has one. Buy it for 2 beer
4) Craig has one. Challenge him to a fight in the arena and loot it - or buy if for 100gp
5) Brogar has one. Challenge him to a fight in the arena and loot it.

Back
Top Bottom