The Chosen - Available For Digital Download

magerette

Hedgewitch
GameZone posts the news that in an agreement with the publisher, Meridian 4, GamersGate will be offering several of their titles for digital download, including Rebelmind's action rpg The Chosen:Well of Souls:
Meridian4 and GamersGate AB today announced that Meridian4’s upcoming titles and back catalog will be available for purchase through the GamersGate digital distribution platform beginning with the action-RPG, The Chosen: Well of Souls; the sci-fi shooter, Alpha Prime; and the horror-themed action game, Shadowgrounds Survivor. The Chosen: Well of Souls is available now, while Alpha Prime and Shadowgrounds Survivor will come aboard in November. All titles carry a suggested price of $19.99.
More information.

It's available here. But as far as I know, Meridian has always linked themselves to digital download via this page. So while this is another distributor, Chosen being available for download is not news.

Thanks, BN. Always good to keep an eye on me. I should have stated it more clearly. I purchased from the M4 site myself. :)

I updated the newsbit to reflect this on the front page.

Last edited:
I have requested a GamersGate copy and will comment on how the download / install process for that one goes.

Back
Top Bottom