Skyrim - "Behind The Scenes" Video

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Nice video. Now there is a reason why Bethesda games lack drive and serenity. It's terribly corporate. Open space, corp philosophy and rubbish, let me guess brainwashing. Maybe it was better when they were sitting in basement.

I used to work in a shop like that. I miss the true software shop culture. I love these behind the scenes glimpses. I'm certainly going to give Skyrim a chance, might even try a modded Oblivion run again prior. I keep loading it up and then deleting it after playing a few minutes. after 100 hours in the game I can't find a reason to revisit the same landmass and the level scaling / respawning drives me nuts.

I used to work in a shop like that. I miss the true software shop culture. I love these behind the scenes glimpses. I'm certainly going to give Skyrim a chance, might even try a modded Oblivion run again prior. I keep loading it up and then deleting it after playing a few minutes. after 100 hours in the game I can't find a reason to revisit the same landmass and the level scaling / respawning drives me nuts.
Nehrim was the mod of 2010 by ModDb.

Nice video. Now there is a reason why Bethesda games lack drive and serenity. It's terribly corporate. Open space, corp philosophy and rubbish, let me guess brainwashing. Maybe it was better when they were sitting in basement.
Given a choice between Daggerfalls bugs and Oblivion's polish I'd say the corp philosophy paid off.

Theres plenty of mods that fix the level scaling of Oblivion. But theres noone that fix the boring atmosphere and action.

Looks nice but too sterile just like their last couple of games. They need a funkier area for the artists.

Given a choice between Daggerfalls bugs and Oblivion's polish I'd say the corp philosophy paid off.

The only fact you remember Daggerfall pays off. Buggerfall was a Game. Oblivion is mass production. Polished :p

On the other side, there is Nehrim and New Vegas. I wonder if Bethesda realize they suck in gaming but excel in production .. or they do not care and we have another Bioware. Fake.

Nehrim was the mod of 2010 by ModDb.

Just finished downloading that. I didn't realize there was a semi-professional full TC out there with a huge new landmass and 50+ hours of content. NO LEVEL SCALING. Haven't reinstalled Oblivion yet but I will.

Thanks for the heads up.

You really don't need Oblivion to play Nehrim, though you need a couple ini files. Once you've copied those from your Oblivion directory to Nehrim's, you can uninstall Oblivion. Also, you can use OBMM and BOSS with Nehrim. The authors' changed the code to allow non-Oblivion.esm files to be the primary master.

Back
Top Bottom