They are probably trying to contain the plague that has befallen them by keeping us quarantined in this thread

True, but I wouldn't have ventured forth if Harlequin had not hurled a lame quip our way.

They need to contain their own set of assholes in the same way they're containing (and we're containing) us.

I leave for half a day and you have turned this thread into a bloody circus.

:bravo:

The amalgamation of all things codexian... in one thread... SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!

Comrade Andhaira would be proud of you.

I feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb waiting for it to go off.

Last edited:
So do you think that DU saw all the Codex Skyrim love and finally snapped, taking down the server in a blaze of fire?

Bros, Mexican beer is kinda bland :(

Wait. this caricature of a forum has ordained Wiccans?
Seriously, WTF?

PS:
Posting outside of this thread should be considered High Treason.

So do you think that DU saw all the Codex Skyrim love and finally snapped, taking down the server in a blaze of fire?

Word on the street is that Codex is merely being renovated. In the mean time we've been relegated to sharing this place with satan worshippers like Harlequin.

@ Kz3r0

Yup. Of the kind who says, like, happy yule instead of merry christmas, but totally not because they are whoring themselves for some attention. No siree, at all. Promise, and stuffies.

I've been here for half a day and already I'm starting to like women again.

fp89dl.gif
fp89dl.gif

This thread is unfortunately most everything that sucked about ye olde 'dex rolled into one. Work swiftly, DU.

CF is fighting sandniggers with his bare hands on his way to the grocery store. He doesn't have the time to attend to your petty concerns, peasant!

Aye, he's out driving around on the Lebanese streets in his benz fucking up beggars with his minibat and charming women. What a guy.

Back
Top Bottom