Pricewatch!

http://www.gog.com/ has some excellent offers on RPGs for the next 21 hours or so, including:

Ultima complete saga 80% off
Risen saga 80% off
Might & Magic RPG classics 75% off
Spiderweb RPG collection 85% off
Gothic 2&3 80% off
Two Worlds saga 80% off
Eschalon complete saga 75% off

You can also get Magrunner: Dark Pulse (don't know anything about this game) for free during the same period.

I picked up Risen, groundhog. Thanks for the update. I also picked up Conquest of the New World and Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition. Didn't know those were on there!

I grabbed Gothic 2&3 despite already owning several disc copies and having them on GamersGate. Grabbed Magrunner too of course. :)

You can also get Magrunner: Dark Pulse (don't know anything about this game) for free during the same period.
I clicked on it to find out what the game was about and instead got the game for free!

I finally filled out what I wanted from the D&D package. Now the only games on GOG I want at all are the Descent series and (eventually) Witcher 3.

Not an RPG, but the Leisure Suit Larry games are on sale on GoG right now. The latest ones are absolutely awful, but the old ones are adventure game classics.

1 hour to Steam Summer sale or so the rumors go

Rumors are true. It just started.
FC3 20€? Um… Seems they forgot to apply the percentage off. :D

Yea… A sale where you pay the full price. :)
EDIT:
Oh they've corrected it!

Okay, just as on GamersGate, FC3 deluxe edition is 7.5€. Other games you already have so... Open up your wallet!

Yea… A sale where you pay the full price. :)
EDIT:
Oh they've corrected it!

Okay, just as on GamersGate, FC3 deluxe edition is 7.5€. Other games you already have so… Open up your wallet!

Ill have to chime in with joxer.
I had a lot of fun with far cry 3. one of the few games of the last years I actually finished.

/C

Play it.

Bah.
That's something you should say about ME3 multiplayer, not about masterpiece singleplayer RPGs.

Master piece of doodoo,maybe. ;)

It's really not fun all the running back and forth, in chapter 2 between houses in town and the swamp, with long loading screens, and so much unintelligible dialog for a game so strongly tied to story. What a missed opportunity. Ugh. Well I was happy to finish it. It had its fun moments. But I have no desire to replay it.

Well I've replayed it twice and the third is upcoming around xmas (TW2 will be after and then, of course, TW3).
And I'd rather run back-forth in a singleplayer masterpiece than grind myself to the braindead state on lousy repetitive CallOfDuty maps rip-off with stupid AI opponents.

What dialog exactly are we talking about?
Your character is women and booze loving type. Sorry, but… He has no time for chatty. Hell my Geralt was too drunk to talk about anything most part of the game. Reminds me on myself in good old days crawling back home on all four.
And a bartender yelling: Grab one for the road! :D

Back
Top Bottom